var str = $(".slogan").html(); $(".slogan").html(""); var spans = "" + str.split(" ").join(" ") + "";
If you want to find out more about our activities or wish to make a group booking, please fill in the form below and we will reply as soon as possible. We look forward to hearing from you.
Address and Contact
Address: Extreme Motion, Alexandra Gardens, Barry Avenue, Windsor, Berkshire SL4 5HZ
Telephone: +44 (0) 1753 830220
- By far the most accessible motorway is the M4, with Windsor being just 1 mile from Junction 6.
- On the M4, Windsor is situated 24 miles from London, 26 miles from Reading and 90 miles from Bristol and South Wales.
- As well as the M4, Windsor is only 5 miles from Junction 13 of the M25 London circular motorway making its access to the outskirts of London and other motorway links very easy.
Local ‘A’ roads
- From Staines take the A308 (9 miles west) or from Maidenhead (6 miles east).
- From Ascot take the A332 (6 miles south) or from Slough (3 miles north).
- From Henley take the A404(M) via M4 West Junction 8/9 (18 miles).
Car Parking (payable) is available nearby on Barry Avenue, Alma Road or in the Alexandra Gardens Car & Coach Park.
Windsor is served by two train stations, Windsor and Eton Central and Windsor and Eton Riverside. First Great Western operates from London Paddington to Windsor and Eton Central station involving a change at Slough (minimum journey time 25 minutes). A frequent shuttle service runs between Slough and Windsor. To search the full timetable for the London Paddington to Windsor service via Slough visit www.firstgreatwestern.co.uk
Maidenhead train station is an easy walk from Maidenhead town centre. First Great Western operates services from Reading and London to Maidenhead at regular intervals. For trains from Windsor to Maidenhead change at Slough.
South West Trains operates a direct service from London Waterloo to Windsor and Eton Riverside station. Journey time is approximately 55 minutes. To search the full timetable for the London Waterloo to Windsor service visit www.southwesttrains.co.uk
Alexandra Gardens is situated by the River Thames, along Barry Avenue. It is a short walk from the town centre.